D4 Data Acquisition Conditioner (4 Channels)
In this video, we discuss about Model D4 Data Acquisition Conditioner.
The Model D4 Data Acquisition Conditioner is a portable, USB-powered precision instrument for use with resistive strain gages (strain gauges) and strain gage-based transducers.
The Model D4 has four channels of data acquisition. Connection to each channel is via a RJ-45 connector. Each channel of input accepts either full-, half-, or quarter-bridge configuration. All required bridge completion components for 120-, 350-, and 1000-ohm bridges are supplied. Operation of the Model D4 is performed with commands sent via the USB connection. Application software is provided to control the D4 with a MS Windows-based personal computer. A programmer's reference kit is available to simplify writing custom applications.
The Model D4 uses modern digital signal processing technology to provide excellent noise rejection and stability. Proprietary scaling and linearization algorithms provide unsurpassed measurement accuracy for strain gage bridge measurements.
- Four input channels
- Hardware and software support for quarter-, half-, and full-bridge circuits
- Built-in precision bridge completion
- 8Hz sampling rate
- Intuitive, user-friendly software communicates with up to six D4 units simultaneously
- Automatic and manual zero-balance and calibration
- Full control of all functions via USB Interface
- Portable, lightweight, and rugged design
- Powered via the USB interface
More specifications: http://www.vishaypg.com/micro-measurements/instruments/d4/