Data Acquisition (DAQ) - 10 Million samples per second.
The 5800 is a data acquisition and recording system with high performance, dual-mode signal conditioning. It is typically used for recording transient data in harsh physical environments as would be encountered in energetics and explosive effects testing.
• Record fast events, up to 10 MS/s
• One pre-trigger and two post-trigger sample rates
• 3 or 16 channel, battery operated enclosures
• Up to 50 Gs shock
• Ethernet interface with Windows software
• Dual inputs, bridge and ICP
• Programmable for ¼, ½ and full bridges
• Voltage & shunt calibration
• Automatic, hands-off operation
• Analog output for external recording
• Ideal for Explosive Effects Testing & Harsh Environments
Training Programs and Schedules: http://www.vishaypg.com/micro-measurements/training-programs/
StrainTalks™ seminar: https://straintalks.com/